I’m glad this weekend is winding down. It seems like we’ve had a busy few days. Tuesday night we went to Pan Asia with some of Derek’s friends from work and drank entirely too much sake. I think it was only the second time I’ve ever had sake, and I don’t really think I’ll drink it again. It made my Wednesday pretty rough indeed. Ugh… I went to bed at 8:30 last night.
Tonight we have plans to go to Fondren Unwrapped, which is like a holiday open house of all the businesses and shops in Fondren. They have music, food and drinks, so it should be an enjoyable evening out. We’ll probably stop in at Que Sera for a glass of wine around their fire pit to celebrate the fact that tomorrow is Friday.
I’m only working a half day tomorrow so I can go run some errands and start on my Christmas shopping at the HandWorks Arts and Crafts Festival. I bought our wreath there last year and LOVED it. Saturday I’m heading to Vicksburg for Melanie’s baby shower and to do some visiting with some old friends. That’s about all that’s on tap for the weekend, and I’m glad! We have definitely been on the go here lately, and there’s no end in sight until January. Is it a bad thing to feel like you need to rest up before the holidays even get here? :)
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment