Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bikini, you and I are not friends...

Okay, so I have a little over two weeks to go until I have to be bikini-ready. Can I do it? I think I can with the help of plenty of water, portion-controlled meals and plain, grilled chicken. That’s my plan anyways…

It’s been very clear to me that my metabolism has slowed down tremendously in the past couple of years, so it’s a bit more of a struggle these days to drop a few pounds, but it’s nothing that some strong willpower can’t handle (It can’t hurt to make sure there are no tempting foods – chocolate or potato chips – in the house either!)

So it’s off to the grocery store tonight to stock up on lean cuisines, fruit and frozen veggies. I’ve thought this through… I figured if I wasn’t spending time in the kitchen COOKING food, then I could spend that same amount of time exercising, right?

Hopefully I’ll have some progress to share next week... wish me luck in my battle of the bulge! :)

1 comment:

Olivia said...

You know you can do it, and forget exercising, just dance!!!