We had girls' night last night at Cinco de Mayo for Meredith's "23rd" birthday... Why keep aging forward when you can just age backwards, right? :)
Several margaritas later, we convinced the waitress to take our picture with our two imaginary friends, Katie and Jessie (plus baby Helen), who couldn't be there last night. So this one's for you girls...
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
ELLE TURNS 8!
-
Elle's actual birthday fell on the day that Kenny flew out for market. He
planned his flight so he would be home that morning so we celebrated her
birthda...
Backyard fishing and Bubble Baths
-
*Summer is officially here! That means we don't have 20 activities
and homework and early bedtimes. That means we can go fishing in the late
evening! That...
1st Day of School
-
Today marks the 1st day of school for my kiddos. 1st grade and 5th grade. I
am loving these ages as they are so much more independent this year. I was
tota...
Necrotizing Fasciitis
-
It had been a while since we had taken a family trip together and Mr.
Yardbird and I decided that our best bet would be a family beach trip.
We loaded ours...
Stronger
-
It is a byproduct - a gut-wrenching bonus that I wasn't expecting and
sometimes I don't want.
This special needs world, community, fight. So much of it - ...
Beach Beginnings
-
The kids and I headed on our first solo trip as soon as VBS was over this
year. We went down to the Caribe with friends. I was totally nervous and it
was a...
Detox Days 5, 6, & 7
-
Since today is DAY 7 (seriously?!), I thought I'd measure myself to see if
anything has changed. I certainly FEEL lighter, less bloated, but the tape
meas...
Time for a baby
-
I figured I better go ahead & do a quick blog before life as we've known it
for the last 5 years gets turned upside down! Right now, as long as
nothing ha...
-
Hi! It's been a very long time since I've blogged! According to my last
post, it's been about 2.5 years.. Not much has changed, except that we're a
few yea...
Wiping the Slate Clean
-
It's a new year and I'm sorry to say that I neglected my poor little blog
at the end of 2013....mainly because life is just so dang busy and the blog
was s...
Caught Up!
-
This post gets me caught up! Just a couple of fun pics to share, and then
I'll post about Christmas and our trip to Mississippi after the New Year.
Our vi...
He's 2!
-
We, once again, have been delinquent with our blog posts. The big news
around here, though, is that Grady is a big two-year-old now!
We celebrated his bi...
New Blogger Address
-
After searching for ages to find a way to connect this blog (that is
connected to an old email address from when I lived in New Orleans) to my
Google accou...
Thankful.
-
I can't believe it's already December. Thanksgiving has come and gone. I'm
not trying to be a cheeseball but this year I looked at Thanksgiving with
an en...
The pile is growing....
-
It has been quite a while since my last post. I keep trying to be better at
posting more regularly, but then either nothing that I think of as
"noteworthy"...
GIVE A WAY
-
http://www.wix.com/stardream222/Spring-Giveaway
My girlfriend from Southern Miss is having a give a way party....Starts
tonight at midnight for 24 hours. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment