I can't believe how fast this summer flew by. It seems like just yesterday we were getting ready for Baby Frances to make her debut into this world, and now she's 11 weeks old already!
It's hard to believe it's already September, which means my 30th birthday is just a few weeks away. Yikes... Fall is my FAVORITE time of year, so this cool weather weekend was just a tease, I'm sure. I can only hope it will last and not make it back up into the mid-90s. We'll see.
I'm sad to say goodbye to summertime, but I can't say I'm upset that it's almost fall. It's time to change my outside flower arrangement beside the door to my "autumn bundle." And that always means that the holidays are just around the corner. Maybe I'm rushing things a bit here, but I can't help myself. Bring it, fall! We'll see summer next year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment