It was great to see everyone, meet some new people and just share the overall fabulousity (is that a word?) that is Delta Gamma. CHEESY, but I was truly feeling the love this weekend, so pardon me. :)
There were activities all weekend long, but I just went down Saturday afternoon for the cocktail party at the Touchdown Club overlooking the football stadium and the banquet at the Thad Cochran Center. That campus has changed so incredibly much since I was there. It's crazy. Everything's so nice and state-of-the-art. It's wonderful. Here are a few pics from the day...
The special creme brule with a white chocolate crest cookie on top. So delicious!
After the banquet (during which, might I add, many tears were shed - both from laughing at old stories to crying when the pref singers sang) we headed to Mahogany like old times to catch up with everyone we didn't get a chance to talk with before. The manager pulled enough tables together to sit all 20ish of us, and we just had a few drinks and caught up. It was perfect!I am still so proud to have pledged DG and it was a great affirmation of the choice I made almost 12 years ago. I love these girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment