Well, a lot has obviously happened in a week in regards to Japan. Our trip is now cancelled, and Cassidy and John are being evacuated. It absolutely breaks my heart, and as I said the other day, it really puts things in perspective and humbles you.
I looked forward to seeing this other part of the world with my best friend. That won't happen, but that's not to say it won't happen ever again. There will be other opportunities and other places, I'm sure. I'm just so glad they're safe, even though there are a lot of uncertainties for them right now. Please, please keep them in your prayers.
As for our fifth anniversary trip, we're in the process of making other plans. Three weeks is a super short time frame to plan an international vacation from scratch, but I have faith that it can be done. It will be a bit of an adventure! Stay tuned for details.
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment