I'm still alive and kicking, just crazy busy! This week has been a whirlwind of epic proportions.
To summarize, Monday we finally found out that our tickets to Japan were being fully refunded, so we were able to move forward with our vacay planning. If anyone has the bright idea to plan an international vacation in less than three weeks, I do not recommend it. BUT it will be so worth it when we actually get there!
Work has been crazy for both of us this week, so there hasn't been a lot of time during the day to even think about all the other things we have going on right now.
Plus, we have a TON to do before a shower we're having at our house next week, I'll be out of town this weekend, I've been working on last minute Taste of Mississippi marketing since the event is Monday, and our air conditioner has been on the fritz.
I have a feeling it will be crazy like this until we step on the plane in two weeks, but I'll take it. Then we'll really be in need of a fabulous vacation! Can't wait! :)
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment