It's been quite the whirlwind around our house, but I'm pleased to share with all five of you who actually read this that our revised international vacation is to
ITALY! It will be such an adventure, especially since we've only had a couple of weeks to make plans and learn all about where we're going, but we're excited!
We'll see a little bit of this...
And a little bit of this...

And, of course, a little bit of this...

And just think of all the blogging material I'll have to share when I return! This is me MAJORLY stepping out of my comfort zone of planning out every detail of my life. This spontaneity will be good for me. Sometimes last minute plans are the best ones. :)
5 comments:
Wow!! That's awesome! Can't wait to hear about it:)
I cannot wait to see pics!! That's so awesome!
You guys are going to have an awesome time!
Yea! Italy. Please eat pizza and devote an entire blog to it. Have Fun!
oh, you suck! I am SO JEALOUS!! You'll have to send us a postcard or something - that is my dream vacation!! HAVE FUN!
Post a Comment