- Everyone is ALWAYS smiling at you. Complete strangers smile at you. It's kind of sweet, but kind of creepy, too.
- Speaking of strangers... they are not the least bit afraid to tell you how pregnant you actually look ("Girl, you will not make it to 40 weeks!" "There is no way you have a month left!")... It's great for the self-esteem.
- I have never appreciated a bubble bath so much in my entire life. I take at least three a week just to relax. I just lay there for what feels like hours and watch her kick and roll in my belly.
- I've never known that skin can stretch this much. It's like a science experiment. (Iin a good way, of course.)
- My internal alarm clock is set for 12:15 a.m., 3:15 a.m., and 6:15 a.m. These are my usual bathroom breaks. I wonder if it's also a sneak peak at Sibley's schedule.
- My allergies have somehow actually improved since I've been pregnant. It's a total mystery, but I'm not arguing. It's amazing to be able to breathe without sneezing, especially this time of year.
- Dr. Moses said last week that the husband of one of her soon-to-be-moms said that coming to the doctor's office is like a haunted house. You never know what's around the next corner. This, in our case especially, has been SO true. It's been a different concern/challenge almost every appointment, and we've overcome them all! I think I've said it before, but this baby girl is teaching me to roll with the punches. If you know me well, then you know this is a hard pill for me to swallow. :)
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
The doctor's appointments help somewhat prepare you for the constant challenges and changes that a child brings. :)
Post a Comment