Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Day


Today is a happy day, I think. Not only is David Cook the new American Idol, but our window got fixed today (praise God!) AND it's my sister-in-law's (and brother-in-law's) 27th birthday, which means they're officially my age now, so I don't feel too old for another few months.

Let's start with "American Idol." I really, really wanted David Cook to win out of the two finalists, but I just had a sneaking suspicion that David Archuleta would win based on the insane fan base he has with the preteens. Now, of course David C. is no Bo Bice in my book, but he's pretty good. I'd definitely listen to him on the radio, so I'm happy.

On to the window... no more ghetto fabulous cardboard! Yay! The window guys were actually very nice and proficient. So as fast as that project made it on to the To-Do list, it's now taken care of.

As for the big birthday celebrations for Katie and Zach, we'll celebrate this weekend at Eagle Lake as part of the Memorial Day fun. :)

And as if I don't have enough to be happy about, tomorrow is FRIDAY, and tonight is the two-hour season finale of "Grey's Anatomy" AND the season premiere of "So You Think You Can Dance." I just can't wipe this grin off my face today. :)

No comments: