



We made it back from our "Spring Break 2008" trip to Denver on Monday, and we had a total blast. It was so great to see Jenn and Matt and sightsee all around Colorado. It is SO beautiful there! I'm afraid if we had stayed much longer then we might not have come back to Mississippi!
Highlights definitely included the "cold as the Rockies" Coors Light at the Rockies game (and throughout the whole weekend, actually), a tour of the Coors brewery in Golden, dinner in downtown Boulder and white water rafting. Yes, I survived the rafting trip without any problems, but it was definitely a true test of my courage. :)
Derek went hiking with the boys on Sunday while Jenn and I went house-hunting. It was gorgeous weather to be outside. Oh, did I mention a trip to the tattoo parlor where Jenn got her nose pierced? It must be a very "Colorado" thing to do because she fit right in!
The only bad thing about going on vacation is having to come back to all the work that doesn't get done while you're gone. Ugh... now it's back to the grind. At least we've got some great memories of a nice vacation to a place that we plan on visiting again soon. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment