Here's a pic of our crazy crew at the beginning of the night. Derek and Jessica are fighting over the turkey leg Mike talked about eating ALL day long. Don't ask what Katherine's doing. I'm not really sure...
We did manage to listen to all of Old Crow Medicine Show and spend a lot of time waiting in line for the porta-potties. I tried to wait it out to catch a bit of Three Six Maffia, but no one else seemed that interested. If only Cassidy had been with me! :) We called it a night about 10 and capped the night off with late-night at IHOP with Ben and Tina. Yum, yum, I know.
We ended the fun-filled weekend with a trip to Hattiesburg to visit my fam for Father's Day. We finally were able to see all of my mom's redecorating and meet the new cat. It was a nice afternoon for sure and the BBQ that we had for din-din was delish.
Now I'm fat and happy and ready to retreat to the couch for the evening and rest up for another fun week of work. I'm ready for another vacation already. :)
1 comment:
ah, you and uncle rick are so cute!!
Post a Comment