Sunday, September 14, 2008

Another weekend gone already

I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already. The good news is that we had a pretty productive weekend at home. Saturday Derek fixed the door frame in our bedroom (we had to break it back in January when we locked the dog in there one night when people were over - definitely an I-told-you-so moment, but it's fixed now, which is all that matters), I did some touch-up painting in the hallway and the bathrooms and some shopping at Hobby Lobby. We planted a few new flowers, too. It always feels good to check everything off your to-do list. Sounds like a pretty wild and crazy weekend, I know.

Today I have literally spent the entire day in bed with the exception of doing a few loads of laundry and making a quick trip to the grocery store and to Subway for lunch. I feel a cold coming on, and I really can't miss work, so a little cold medicine and plenty rest is my answer. Hopefully it will help because I have too much to do these next few weeks to be bogged down with a cold.

So for now I'll sneeze my way straight to bed for a good night's sleep with the help of my friend, Benadryl. :)

No comments: