Mid-September through late December is my absolute favorite time of year. It starts with my birthday and ends with Christmas. It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Really, it is. The only problem is that it always goes by soooo fast.
We’ve been busy the past couple of weekends getting stuff done around our house in preparation for my birthday. I’m having some people stay with us for the weekend who have yet to see our house in Jackson . We’ve just been busy little bees… It’s a fun excuse!
And then these past few days it seems like I’ve filled up almost every single weekend with plans from now through Thanksgiving. And of course December is always busy with holiday parties and birthdays, so that, too, will soon be full. Before I know it, I’ll wake up one day and it will already be 2009. Geez…
Of course as if the next few months aren’t enough, I got an e-mail yesterday announcing the date of our 10-year high school reunion in May. Please don’t tell me it’s already been 10 years since high school. I’m fully aware that I’m turning 28 in just a few weeks, which is enough to absorb on its own. The fact that it’s been a decade since I graduated high school is a little depressing to say the least. Where in the world has all this time gone?
Well, since there’s no such thing as a real-life time-traveling machine or a way to slow down the clock, I guess I’ll just sit back and enjoy the ride. Let’s just hope I don’t fall off! :)
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
2 comments:
Uhh. I did not get that email! Was I not invited????
Mine is in June. If I lose 5 lbs./month...
Post a Comment