I think we ended the season in fourth place! Not too bad for our little softball team. I don’t think we had all of the same people on the team from one game to the next, but we still did pretty well in the end. Above I’ve posted our “team photo” from last night - just ignore my cheerleader pose.
Last night was the championship play-offs. We played in the first game at 6:30 and lost like 7-2 or something close to that. It wasn’t a horrible game, though, and given that it’s been a month since our last game because of the rain, we came out of the woodwork just fine, I think.
Katherine and I both were lucky enough to make it through the whole season without gloves of our own, and actually during only one game did we have to borrow the other team's gloves while they were at bat. But I have a feeling I may get a glove for Christmas if Derek has anything to do with it. I think he was embarrassed for me.
Again, we were so happy to have the opportunity to play with Katherine’s law firm. We had so much fun, and hopefully we’ll be able to do it again next year. My husband the perpetual coach will be sure to make me practice before then, I’m sure. :)
Last night was the championship play-offs. We played in the first game at 6:30 and lost like 7-2 or something close to that. It wasn’t a horrible game, though, and given that it’s been a month since our last game because of the rain, we came out of the woodwork just fine, I think.
Katherine and I both were lucky enough to make it through the whole season without gloves of our own, and actually during only one game did we have to borrow the other team's gloves while they were at bat. But I have a feeling I may get a glove for Christmas if Derek has anything to do with it. I think he was embarrassed for me.
Again, we were so happy to have the opportunity to play with Katherine’s law firm. We had so much fun, and hopefully we’ll be able to do it again next year. My husband the perpetual coach will be sure to make me practice before then, I’m sure. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment