It’s been a year since I started this little blog journey, and I absolutely love it. I don’t really even care if anybody reads it; it’s just a perfect way for me to fill whoever might be interested in about what’s been going on with us lately.
I’d have to say the biggest plus is just being able to write. As most of you know, that’s my passion, and I miss it so much these days. My job now doesn’t really allow for too much creativity in that department, so I’ll take it any way I can.
There are so many “bloggable” moments I remember that happened before I started blogging, so hopefully my life will continue to surprise me and entertain you to some extent from here on out.
And, if I had my way, everyone would have a blog… peer pressure is a great thing sometimes. :)
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago
3 comments:
Congrats on one year of blogging!
I enjoy keeping up with you guys and wish you happy blogging!
I love reading your blog! I can tell that you're a great writer that's for sure.
Deborah (aka Dedda)
Post a Comment