After a wonderful date night Friday (the movie was great besides the 19-year-olds in the front row yelling, "Uh-uh, I know he didn't!" at the Ron-Hermoine-Lavender love triangle), we headed out to the country Saturday afternoon for the second annual slip-and-slide party with my old newspaper friends. Unfortunately I forgot my camera, but we had a great time. Sean grilled up some hot dogs and burgers, and we depended on the beer and the slip-and-slide to keep us cool in the hot Mississippi sun. Hopefully Lauchlin and Olivia will post some pics in the next few days. :)
Today we drove over to Vicksburg for dinner to celebrate Mamaw and J.W.'s recent wedding. It's always good to see and visit with family, but again, I left my camera at home! I guess I was on a photography hiatus this weekend, and I apologize. I know no one likes to read pictureless posts, so I'll try to do better next time.
I can't tell you how much I truly appreciated being at home (for the most part) this weekend. To actually wake up both mornings in my own bed was such a wonderful feeling! I feel rested and ready for yet another four-day work week. I'm spoiling myself, I know!
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment