My old roommate, Katie (in the red above), just moved back to Jackson with her husband, Evan. She's from the Jackson area, but they've been living on the Coast since they got married a few years ago, and I am so excited to have another friend in town! We're going for Mexican and margaritas tonight to catch up.Katie will always hold a special place in my heart because technically she's Izzy's aunt. :) We adopted Izzy and her sister, Bella, back in August of 2002 when we were living together. They were precious little kittens. We thought it was a great idea to have cats in our apartment... not everyone would agree, but it was worth it. Maybe we can schedule a cat reunion now that she's nearby. Actually, I'm not quite sure how well that would go over, but it's a good idea in theory...
Welcome back, my friend! Can't wait to catch up!
1 comment:
I had the exact dress you are wearing in that picture. I loved that dress. Jessica McClintock. HA!
Post a Comment