After months and months of talking about it, our new sliding glass doors are finally finished. I absolutely LOVE THEM.
No more coming off the tracks, no more sticking when it rains, no more falling over on pregnant neighbors, no more “locking” with a sawed-off broom handle. These doors actually work - imagine that! I’m a happy camper. Yay for home improvements!
No more coming off the tracks, no more sticking when it rains, no more falling over on pregnant neighbors, no more “locking” with a sawed-off broom handle. These doors actually work - imagine that! I’m a happy camper. Yay for home improvements!
Sayonara, old doors… Hope you have fun in the dumpster.
3 comments:
I'm with you on the "I like" needing to be pat of the blogger. I definitely give those doors a thumbs up. They're beautiful!
Ooooooooh pretty.
Very nice. Hope Deedle has a great birthday tomorrow.
Post a Comment