On Saturday we woke up bright and early to get ready for the boat parade. We had a very enthusiastic group this year who agreed to some face-painting, costume-wearing and poster-holding to wow the judges. Here are a few pics from the parade. There were some really great decorations, but since we don't know otherwise, we're going to assume we won. That's fair, right? :)
And of course we had to make an appearance at Chotard Landing Resort Saturday night to hear our favorite lake band, Magnolias and Moonshine. I won't post any pictures from that, but in case you need to be reminded, read last year's post.
All in all, it was a great holiday weekend. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else but at Firefly Hill, and I think everyone felt the same exact way. It's always a memory. :)
2 comments:
Umm...how much fun did y'all have?!?! Looks like a lot of great memories. Thanks for sharing!
Couldn't have said it better myself. An extremely fun weekend! Too bad that "Timothy Turner" missed part of it. He, he!
Post a Comment