Friday, October 15, 2010

Bunco!

So, about a month ago, a friend of mine was talking on Facebook about starting a bunco group. I was all for it. I knew her through another friend, and knowing how much fun these girls are I figured it would be a good group. I was right!

We played our first game last night at Sarah's house (she's in the peacock outfit) in Brandon, and the theme was Halloween. I recycled Derek's Beatle costume from last year and dressed in drag. Yikes... I don't make a pretty boy.

The game itself is fun! It's FAST. I don't see how all these people call it drunko because I honestly couldn't drink that much and still focus on the rules. I guess eventually I'll be able to play without thinking, but for now, I can't even carry on a conversation at the same time.

In summary, I loved meeting everybody last night and can't wait for next month! Fun times!

No comments: