What a lovely fall weekend! It's been BEAUTIFUL here all weekend, and I have truly enjoyed spending a nice weekend at home. This is my favorite time of year!
Friday night Derek and I were the true definition of an old married couple. We sat in silence and read our books all night. Exciting, huh?
On Saturday I met my friend Katherine to help her shop for a wedding gown, then we went to lunch at Bravo and then I had my post-birthday massage at Aqua before going to get my monthly mani/pedi. It was a fabulous "me" day, and I've decided I really want to try to get a massage at least every other month. It did me wonders!
Last night Derek had a boys' night with Josh, and I babysat Baby Brady (not so much of a baby anymore really) across the street while his parents went out for their fifth anniversary dinner. We had fun! I think I might be his new favorite babysitter. ;)
Today I've succeeded in washing five loads of clothes so far, including all the sheets and comforters, and I have the back door and all the windows open for some fresh, fall air in this house. THESE are the weekends I love, and I'm ready for a few more nice, cool weekends before winter sets in. Love it when the seasons change! Happy Fall, Y'all!
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment