Monday, November 22, 2010

Great Weekend

We have enjoyed a fabulously low-key couple of days this weekend. On Saturday morning, our new couches were delivered. I'm in love! I think they're perfect and really change the look of both rooms (we bought a couch/loveseat set and split them up in our living room and den areas).


We went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Saturday afternoon (LOVED it), then went to the Bulldog to catch the last half of the Ole Miss-LSU game after the movie. What a game! It was a nail-biter til the end, and although Ole Miss lost, it was a great game to watch. Saturday night we made a fire, and neighbors Ben and Tina came over for a bit.

Then Sunday we slept late, made breakfast and wrapped Christmas presents! We now have about 10 wrapped and ready to go once we get the tree up. I felt a great sense of accomplishment. :)

It was such a nice, quiet, relaxing weekend, which was perfect right before Thanksgiving. Yay for good weekends and short work weeks!

No comments: