Saturday morning we all got ready bright and early, loaded up on carbs from Christy's delicious breakfast casserole, fixed some coffee to go and hit the road to Foley, Ala. We shopped the outlet mall from about 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with a 20-minute lunch break at the food court. When I say we power-shopped, I'm not kidding... they had some major deals, and we totally took advantage of all of them.
After the outlet mall, we drove over to Malbus, Ala., to stop at the Eastern Shore shopping center, mainly just at World Market. I had never been in there, but I LOVED it. We ate dinner at the Original Oyster House in Spanish Fort before calling it a day and getting back to Christy's house about 9:30. We were WORN OUT!
The good news is that I got the majority of my Christmas shopping done while getting in some quality girl time with some of my besties. I'm officially in the Christmas spirit! Now where's my tree??
1 comment:
who's getting all that beer?
Post a Comment