Thursday, November 18, 2010

Random Thought Thursday

  • I, like most females in the world right now, am thrilled about the royal engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton. It's exciting because it's a throwback to the old world idea of royalty and the dream that every little girl has of becoming a true life princess. I (like my friend Mallory said) will likely even get up at 3 a.m. whenever the wedding happens to watch the glorious ceremony. It's a once-in-a-lifetime kind of happening, and one day, when she becomes queen, we'll all be able to say, "I remember when she and Prince William got married."


  • Part 1 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows opens tonight. While I will not be making it to the midnight premiere tonight, you can rest assured that this big HP fan (and her husband, who's an even BIGGER fan) will be heading to the movies over the weekend. I'm excited, even though it's not 3D. :(


  • We're getting really close to booking our trip to Japan in the spring! We've been watching the ticket prices for flights, and we've decided on our dates, so I'm ready to make this idea a reality. Guess that means I need to learn to like sushi in the next few months...


  • We've been itching for a different look in the Grey house lately, so hopefully we'll have some new furniture to enjoy soon. We got spoiled by the leather "king" chair we bought last year, so we're ready to upgrade to leather couches and loveseats. Stay tuned for pics. It's amazing how exciting a new piece of furniture or two can be. I remember how I used to say that about shoes and purses... my, how times have changed.


  • I'm on Chapter 21 in GWTW. I'm totally into this book and can't wait to read more over the holidays. I never realized how scandalous the Old South could be. :)

No comments: