Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful for Thanksgiving

I am thankful for many things, and this is the perfect time of year to be reminded that not a thing should be taken for granted.

I am thankful for a family that loves and supports me and keeps me grounded. I'm thankful for friends who have been there through the years and who laugh and cry right along with me. I am thankful for my health. I'm thankful for a house that I have made into a home. I'm thankful for my job. I am thankful for the two furry animals that greet me every day after work and love me even on my bad days. I'm thankful for my husband who really and truly is my other half. I'm thankful for sooo many other things, too. I can't complain.

Of course, on a lighter note, I'm also thankful for DVR, Ruffles Reduced Fat potato chips, Ward's burgers, Diet Coke, holiday decorations, Coach purses, my weekly planner, gorgeous jewelry, Lifetime movie marathons, naptime, comfortable shoes, date nights, the E! channel, girls' weekends, college memories, Aveda bath products, and the white fudge Oreos that are only available during Christmas, just to name a few...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! Eat all you want because it only comes once a year. My stomach is THANKFUL for that. :)

No comments: