
Sorry for running about a week behind on this, but I left my camera at a friend's house and finally got it back today...
Friday we took off work a little early to make a quick trip to Vicksburg for Ryan Hadley’s birthday party. What fun! I can't believe she's TWO! She's such a big girl... she can even put her own birthday candles on her cake... see above. :)
She is so precious and was so sweet about opening her presents and taking her time playing with each one instead of jumping to the next present. She totally racked up on fun stuff, including a toy cell phone, a real kid-friendly digital camera and a potty chair!

Derek and I gave her a bag full of goodies like Play-Doh, a Sponge Bob toy, a DVD, the Candy Land game, and the xylophone seen below. It’s so much fun to shop for kids, especially when the toys make noise. Ha! I’m sure Zach and Jennifer will repay the favor one day by making sure to give us the LOUDEST, most annoying toys ever made. Ha!

Jennifer’s mom made a delicious cake in the shape of Dora the Explorer, and it was so much fun to visit with family and watch Ryan Hadley enjoy turning two! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
2 comments:
She is so stinking cute!
I know, right? Thanks! Not that I had ANYTHING to do with it, but thanks anyways! Ha!
Post a Comment