Sunday, January 18, 2009

Never Have I Ever...

... Had a slumber party with a bunch of 27- and 28- year-old girls, but I totally recommend it!

Friday night we decided to have a girls' night in honor of Melanie's birthday a few weeks ago and the pending arrival of Baby William next week. We started off with dinner at P.F. Chang's and then all headed to Meredith's house for an old-school slumber party. I think our pregger friends Mel and Jessie were thoroughly entertained and probably pretty annoyed at watching the rest of us drink wine all night - and the wine was plentiful, trust me - but I think everyone had a blast.

Meredith bought Melanie a delicious caramel birthday cake and we even broke out some traditional slumber party snacks, Doritos and popcorn.

We had a little dance party in the living room and, in keeping with the old-school theme, played some fun games like Never Have I Ever. We had plans to play Light As A Feather, Stiff As A Board, but not wanting to risk Baby William making his debut any sooner than planned, we nixed that idea.

It was such a fun night and a tradition that I think we should try to keep up at least once every few months. Hopefully next time everyone can partake in the fun. Love you, girls! :)

1 comment:

AM said...

I thought I saw you at PF Changs Friday night! Glad y'all had fun!