Tuesday, January 6, 2009

May the terrible two's be not too terrible

I can’t believe that it’s been two years since our friends Jennifer, Melanie and Erin all welcomed beautiful baby girls into this world within about a week of one another.

I remember when we said, “Oh, it’ll be so sweet to see them all together only a few months old at Katie’s wedding!” Well, that came and went in May of 2007. I remember when we said, “Oh, it’ll be so cute to see them all together when they’re toddlers!” Well, that came and went last spring.

Now they’re turning two, and I can't wait to see how you three continue to grow into gorgeous little girls. Time is flying by entirely too fast! So Happy Birthday to...

Ryan Hadley,

Jane Reynolds,

and Sydney!!

And to your mothers, here's hoping the two's won't be too terrible. :)

No comments: