I'm so sick of the rain! It was pretty weather only for the weekend (not that I'm complaining), but it rained all day yesterday and is supposed to start raining again tonight through Saturday. I'm just read for some nice spring weather so we can get out in the yard and make it look like springtime... plant some flowers, clean up some pinestraw, etc. That was my whole plan for this weekend, and now it's looking more and more like a dreary few days. But at least maybe this way the pollen will be gone for good.
Hopefully the rain will come and go without anymore serious storms. We got lucky with the weather last night, although I don't think the dog slept a wink. He gets so nervous during thunderstorms, and it was about this time last year that the tornado came down Pine Lane. Fingers crossed that was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. I know Bentley hopes so, too. He's as ready for the sunshine as I am! And I know he's as tired as I am of leaving pollen-covered paw prints on my wood floors. :)
He Wants to Rip Them Off
-
Sweet girls at church....
Bitty loves golf and asked me to tag along while he played a few holes the
other day.
Another camp....
After many months and a lo...
4 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment