Monday, March 9, 2009

Three years ago today...

We said 'I do,' and haven't looked back since! I thought it would be fun to take a little trip down memory lane with some of my favorite pictures from that day...

Where it all began...

Here's the whole group... that's an awesome feeling to have all your best friends in one place all to celebrate your special day...

Here are my DGs doing the toast at the reception... at the time only two were married. Now, just in that picture, 11 more are married. Wow, does the time fly by...

I love this picture because of Derek's face... We were soooo ready to leave for our honeymoon. The limo was late, so everybody had to wait outside for like 20 minutes. Needless to say, I think everyone was happy to see the limo drive up...

Where's my husband??? Kissing some strange woman right behind me... Just kidding, that's my sister-in-law. I think they were feeling the love (and the alcohol) that night... :)

There are several other favorites from the wedding album - like the one of me dancing with my dad, the one of my first dance with Derek, and of course the infamous one of the bouquet toss (I got some hate mail from the girls in that picture last time I posted it, so I learned my lesson. Ha!)

I'll never forget that day.Happy Anniversary, D! I love you more today than even yesterday, and I look forward to the rest of forever...

No comments: