Friday night Brooke, Katie and I went to eat Mexican then just visited for a while before calling it an early night in preparation for Saturday’s spa day. Saturday morning came bright and early and we headed to Biloxi for a round of mimosas before our appointments at The Grand.
My appointment was at 11, and this year I decided to go with an 80-minute hot stone massage. Let me just say this was absolutely the best choice I could have made, and I’ll definitely be getting the hot stone massage again next time. FABULOUS. I didn’t have a single complaint. After I was totally relaxed from my massage, I enjoyed some time in the hot tub and steam room while I was waiting on everyone else to finish.
Once everyone was finished, we headed back to Christy’s for a girls’ night slumber party. SO much fun. Lauren even bought Baby Cooper, who is now almost six months old, and we made fruity drinks, played with the baby and laughed until we cried. It was a perfect night.
No comments:
Post a Comment