Geez… I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday. This week is flying by because work has been so crazy lately. Derek and I both have had a hectic couple of days… the kind that once you finally get home you’re too tired to even talk about it. Maybe zombie-like is a good way to describe it.
Derek has a big release coming up that he’s been working on and several presentations to give to his supervisors and his supervisors’ supervisors. I’ve had our annual flu season kick-off that’s kept me scrambling and our quarterly board meeting today. It’s just been nuts.
It’s really depressing when you think about how much time you actually spend in a place that’s not your home and with people who aren’t your friends or family. Unfortunately, it’s just necessary for most of us in order to pay the bills. I think the problem comes in when your 8-5 life wears you out so much that you can’t even enjoy your After-5 and weekend life.
At least this busy time of year at work means the holidays are right around the corner. I can’t wait for a few days off to relax and enjoy some down time. I think we’ll both really need it by then… only about six more weeks to go. Ha!
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
If you find the winning lottery numbers, send them to me too. :)
Post a Comment