
Sweet Baby Frances Kathryn Ferrell entered the world yesterday at 12:59 p.m. Derek and I got to the hospital from Jackson at 12:55, so I think Frances was waiting for Uncle Derek and Aunt Lizzie to get there before she made her debut! She was 8 pounds, 2 ounces and measured 20.5 inches long.

Here is a pic of pure sweetness that I stole from Erin... Ryan Hadley, Addison and Sydney getting a good look at their newest playmate. It may be a little while before Frances can run and swim with them at the lake, but they're already excited about having "Fwancis" around. We are too!

She's so incredibly precious, and we're beyond excited for Katie and Neil. We can't wait to see her again this weekend and spoil her rotten! We love you already, Little Frances!
2 comments:
Now that's some serious cuteness!
Love her already!!
Post a Comment