Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

We have had a crazy busy couple of weeks. I guess it's something about the summertime that makes you feel the need to fill up every single hour of daylight during the week.

Between softball, work functions, pilates and other fun stuff thrown in, we've had an after-work commitment almost every single night. I'm worn out, but I'm not complaining! I love that it stays light outside until about 8:30 at night. It actually feels like life is a little more than just work during the week.

Last night while Derek was sweating it out on the softball field, Katherine, Claire, and I had a girls' night with dinner at Sal and Mookie's and then painting at Easely Amused. I must say, I was pretty impressed with myself! Maybe I do have a little bit of artistic talent in my blood. Ha! It certainly was better than the Picasso Date Night, that's for sure. :)

1 comment:

Lauren and Nick Miller said...

Your canvas looks awesome!! I have never gone there, but I really want to!