Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I see in my crystal ball...

SPOILER ALERT!!!

So, I just did a little googling to see what I could find out about American Idol’s next group of 12 who perform tonight… And I found a great spoiler site! These aren’t confirmed, they’re just rumored, but if you care to know what songs the contestants are supposedly singing tonight, read down below... I’m just excited to see Mississippi’s own Jasmine Murray and to see what crazy Nick “Norman Gentle” Mitchell (who I kind of think resembles Neighbor Ben) can do.

Now, I’ll wait to tell you all about the rumors I’ve heard about the dramatic Bachelor finale next week… :)

Adam Lambert- “All By Myself” Eric Carmen
Nick Mitchell - “Crying” Roy Orbison
Matt Breitzke-”How Am I Supposed to Live Without You” Michael Bolton
Kai Kalama-”Lean on Me” Club Nouveau
Kris Allen- “How You Remind Me” Nickelback
Matt Giraud - “Viva La Vida” Coldplay
Jeanine Vailes -”Love Will Lead You Back” Taylor Dayne
Allison Iraheta”Total Eclipse of the Heart” Bonnie Tyler
Meghan Cockrey- “Nothing Compares 2 U” Sinéad O’Connor
Jesse Langseth- “You Needed Me” Anne Murray
Mishavonna Henson-”With or Without You” U2
Jasmine Murray- “Love song” Sara Bareilles

No comments: