Friday, February 6, 2009

What a week...

I don’t think I could be any happier that today is finally Friday. This has been such a rough week. Work has been crazy, and I spent Wednesday night and yesterday on the Coast for Christy’s dad’s funeral. That was tough. She was so comforted to see her friends, though, so I wouldn’t have missed it for the world.

We’re ending the week with a birthday get-together for our friend Olivia tonight. She’s the big 2-8, and I’m really looking forward to relaxing and catching up with her and Lauchlin. I stole this picture from their blog, but I really think it shows how artsy she is. :)

Happy Birthday, O!

On another note, our Wii came in yesterday, and Derek spent HOURS hooking everything up and playing Rock Band last night. It’s supposed to be a beautiful weekend, so maybe we can alternate our hours between getting some good sunshine on the deck and playing battle of the bands. I doubt we’ll leave the neighborhood all weekend, and actually I’m totally fine with that. Let the weekend begin!

No comments: