If the past week is any indication of its future, the Wii will essentially pay for itself in no time. Derek has found a way to sneak in an hour of Rock Band here and an hour there every single day. I think our band, Touch of Grey, is flying solo on tour with just the lead guitarist, so I guess the lead singer only joins the tour on the weekends. She must have a day job. :)
He put down the guitar last night for a little while and we actually played the normal sports games – bowling, golf and tennis. We tried baseball, which wasn’t that much fun, but the others really were. Too bad only my right arm is getting the exercise right now. Hopefully we’ll invest in some new games soon so we can add some more variety. It’s really addictive, though, regardless what game you play.
Even Bentley is getting in on the action. Every time we would hit the (imaginary) ball or throw the (imaginary) ball down the lane, he would bark. I think he was confused and thought that somewhere in Wii Land we were throwing the (imaginary) tennis ball for him. Poor dog… :)
Her Last Meet the Teacher
-
Girl likes her a tea!
I decided Annie was old enough to start getting her eyebrows waxed. I
didn't really explain the whole process to her because I didn'...
4 weeks ago
1 comment:
Kevin Smith plays our Wii daily for about 2-3 hours. Yes, Tiger Woods Golf. Boooring. But seriously, it paid for itself in about a week!
Post a Comment