Wednesday, February 18, 2009

They're losing my vote by the minute...

All I can say is… seriously??? That was 12 of the best singers in the country? I beg to differ. I was so incredibly disappointed with last night’s show. I had high hopes for the oil rig guy, for Jackie the comedian, Stevie the youngster and the cute little girl from Memphis. But I have to say the only one who really pulled through last night was Danny, and he was good, but not phenomenal.

My mom called about an hour and a half into the show saying she had just turned it on and didn’t know what in the world all the hype is about. I told her just to change the channel and try to watch it again in a month when they’re finally down to the Top 12. Derek and I kept pausing it just so we could fast-forward through most of the songs. It was that bad…

To the producers of Idol, please, please, please give me something better than that to look forward to on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I’ve been a devoted fan for years, and I always get excited when it’s Idol night, but if this keeps up, I’ll just be looking forward to Grey’s Anatomy Thursdays and Bachelor Mondays. You don’t want that.

2 comments:

The Laceys said...

Okay I agree but I thought that Alexis Grace(the girl from Memphis) was really good. She was by far the best female last night. The rest of them blew it.

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, she was good. I think her image just throws me off a little. She definitely has a voice though. I think they were all SO nervous.