Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nevermind... my crystal ball must be broken...

So, not even half of those rumored songs were what they ended up singing last night, so next time I’ll just keep the rumors to myself or find a more reliable site. Sorry about that! :)

As for last night’s show, here are my thoughts … I really wanted Jasmine to do well, but she was just alright, I think. And it definitely doesn’t help to go first…Was Allison the red-headed 16-year-old? She’s a rocker. Love her already… Meghan, the hippie-chick mom with the long blond hair, is also pretty good. She has a really unique, retro-sounding voice that I really like. I just wish she would have moved around with the microphone instead of just standing there dancing awkwardly… Adam Lambert, the Pete Wentz look-a-like, can really sing, I think. He just needs to pick the right song… Nick “Norman Gentle” Mitchell, wow. I swear I was crying I was laughing so hard. I don’t think he deserves a spot in the Top 12, but he very well could get voted in because of how popular he is. Guess we’ll see tonight. In the meantime, he’s fun to watch at least…

So far a lot of the ones I was impressed by in the audition rounds haven’t really impressed me in the actual competition. I have yet to pick a total favorite.

I could be wrong, but my prediction for this group’s top three will be Adam, Allison and Meghan.

No comments: